Thursday, July 25, 2013

NERDIST.COM INTERVIEW WITH ROBOTECH VOICE ACTOR BARBARA GOODSON


Nerdist.com at down for a short talk with Barbara about about returning to Robotech and her life as a voice actress. Here is an excerpt.

N: You’re reprising your role as Sera in Robotech: Love Live Alive, which you’ve played several times in the series itself, video releases and video games. What’s it like to return to such a familiar character? Was it easy to get right back into the role?
BG: I had to listen to the way I sounded. I was a little worried because it was 28 years ago. I wanted to make sure I could get the same quality, and sure enough, Greg Snegoff said, “Yeah, that’s it. You nailed it.” I remember the personality of her; I just wanted to make sure I was in the right sound area again, and not have them have to tweak me up or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment