Wednesday, October 19, 2011

REVIEW OF THE A&E ROBOTECH DVD'S



Factpile.com has a cool review of the new Robotech DVD's. Excerpt.


Simply put, Robotech put Anime on the map in America. Yes, there were other series that tried to enter the pop culture of the U.S., but none prior to Robotech were successful.
When A&E provided me the opportunity to review this collection, it was like I had died and gone to geek heaven. Of course, I already owned all the dvd’s for the entire series already, but with this new collection, they’ve been re-mastered and look much better than the first editions that I have.
That alone makes this set worth getting for any fan. But then they include a fourth set simply named: The Robotech Archives.
This is where the treasure of this collection emerges. Being a fan for over 30 years, I thought I had seen and heard about everything there was to know about Robotech. Wow, was I wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment